Solutions for artists, retailers, manufacturers, wholesalers or charities. Features include automatic postage calculators, a selection of secure payment options and virtually unlimited catalogue size.
We specialise in the Zen-Cart shopping cart. Zen-Cart is a very customisable and flexible on-line shopping platform. Zen-Cart features industry standard security and performance.
A new, functioning, mobile friendly, on-line store starts at AU$500.00 This includes:
● Installation. Domain name and web hosting is extra. Alphaweb offers quality, well supported and competitive domain name registration and web hosting.
● Incorporation of your business's colors, style & logos
● 2 secure payment options. Choose from Paypal, bank deposit, cheque, in-store payment or Credit Card. To accept credit card payments you must arrange your merchant account with your bank. Depending on how your bank handles cc payments, you may also need to purchase an SSL certificate and use encryption. An SSL Certificate is $134.00 per year and is one of the essential security measures you must take if your customers give you their credit card details on-line.
● 1 shipping calculation module. Calculations based on weight, postcode, price, class etc. There is sure to be at least one that suits your needs.
● Basic catalog set-up. Adding stock and changing categories is easily managed through the store Admin site.
● Basic Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) elements. Carefully selected meta tags, descriptions & page titles; sitemap creation and submition; some links to site and the incorporation of a News/Blog page for the store owner to maintain.
● Instruction on managing the store through the Admin site and 1 month free email and phone support. After this time alphaweb is still here for you and there is also a wealth of on-line resouces on-tap.
● Does not include a charge for the Zencart software. Zen Cart is open source and free. We charge for the implimentation and customisation of the software. However, we do pass on part of our fee as a donation to support the work of the developers.